- World Class Elk Hunting
- Hay and grazing opportunities for income stream
- 5,732 sqft 4 bed/ 4 bath owner's home with bar, wine cellar and fireplace and an outside is the inground, saltwater, heated swimming pool
- Other dwellings total three additional homes used to house employees or as currently used as rental income
- Additional improvements include bunk house for guests, shop building, hay storage, arena/stalls, general purpose buildings, machine sheds and a hunting cabin in the timber
- 60 minutes from the city of Bend, Oregon
The Keystone Ranch is a legacy ranch known throughout the Central and Eastern Oregon community for its privacy, as well as world class elk hunting. The ranch is located approximately 12 miles east of the city of Prineville, Oregon, via Highway 26. The ranch encompasses 9,500+ deeded acres in Crook County and 357+ acres of senior water rights used to irrigate the hay fields, pastures and provide stock water for the livestock and wildlife on the ranch. The sellers have been grazing 300 cows and calves for the season and haying the irrigated ground. The Keystone Ranch has an owner’s home with an inground swimming pool, three additional homes, a bunk house for guests, shop, equipment storage, barn and stalls, hay storage and grain storage. The ranch boasts a variety of wildlife including mule deer, coyote, pronghorn antelope, turkey and the large herd of rocky mountain elk. The ranch has been under the management of the current owners for the past twenty years, and they have done an excellent job of wildlife management as well as ongoing improvement projects on the ranch.
Get To Know Oregon Oregon Ranches For Sale
Oregon ranches for sale range from premier timber tracts teeming with exceptional big game species to private fishing tracts flush with trophy trout. This prime ranch real estate market presents an excellent value for sporting enthusiasts who seek private retreat properties with stunning mountain views and wide open spaces. Several world-class ski resorts offer endless winter pursuits while the trout and steel-head fishing round out the year. As a primary flyway for migrating ducks many Oregon ranch properties present an excellent venue for choice waterfowl hunting. Fly fishing properties as well as trophy hunting real estate abound in picturesque Oregon.