Thomas Jefferson is responsible for adding 530,000,000 acres to the United States of America in 1803...
- Property Search
- Wyoming Properties for Sale
- Montana Properties for Sale
- Idaho Properties for Sale
- Colorado Properties for Sale
- Oregon Properties for Sale
- Washington Ranches for Sale
- Texas Ranches for Sale
- New Mexico Properties for Sale
- Utah Properties for Sale
- California Properties for Sale
- Alabama Properties for Sale
- Georgia Properties for Sale
- Florida Properties for Sale
- South Carolina Properties for Sale
- Nebraska Properties for Sale
- International Properties for Sale
- About Us
Stay Up To Date Join Our Newsletter
Macye MaherCFO/Founding Partner
Macye manages the Live Water Team from its headquarters in Jackson Hole, including financial oversight and marketing growth strategy. She has fostered the growth since the Company started in 2001, innovating systems, ever-changing the web-user experience, and has been pivotal in the dynamics of the Live Water brand for the once 3-person office to the thriving twenty-five-member team it is today. Her knowledge and experience when it comes to buying and selling real estate in Jackson Hole is simply unmatched.
Her thorough familiarity and knowledge of Jacksone Hole's communities, neighborhoods, and local attractions helps her match her clients with the right home for them. Macye Maher is able to give her clients detailed information about the pluses and minuses of each area. Plus, as a certified relocation expert, she stays on top of the latest changes.
- Jackson Hole Writer's Conference, Board Member and Treasurer
- YPO Regional Forum Moderator (Young President's Organization)
- University of Virginia, Corner Book Club Moderator
- Trout Unlimited, Life Member and Corporate Sponsor
- The Club at 3 Creek: Board Member, Finance Committee,
3 Creek Cares (student scholarships & community
non-profits), Redesign Committee
- Rainbows International educational support for children
- University of Virginia Bachelor’s of Science
- McIntire School of Commerce
- Environmental Science Minor
Mrs. Maher has grown the company from a 3-person/1 office entity to a 27-person/13-state ranch brokerage firm with annual sales averaging over $2.5 billion in ranch sales since 2001. 2021 Winner of the Wyoming Writers, Inc. Milestone Writing Award
Macye and Alex have three children. She enjoys the financial side of the brokerage. She spends time playing guitar and tennis, plus thrives on fly fishing and writing. Macye has published a medical suspense novel, entitled Fireworks and Fertility, available on Amazon.
Macye's PortfolioCurrent Properties
As the temperatures start to drop in the northern states and waterfowl begins the journey south, our Brokers’ attention...
I remember the day when we “took Texas out of Texas.” Mark Harman had flown up from Fredericksburg...