Baker Creek Ranch
Details & Features
Located within 15 miles of downtown Sheridan and offering year-round access by maintained county roads, Baker Creek Ranch is one of the few remaining sizeable ranches along the eastern front range of the Bighorn Mountains that is not encumbered with a conservation easement. Baker Creek consists of approximately 330 deeded acres of extremely desirable real estate in an incredible setting overlooking miles of the Bighorn Mountains. In addition to the property’s many attributes, Baker Creek offers abundant water resources including wells, ponds, springs, and excellent territorial irrigation water rights and includes the sale and transfer of 40 shares of Park Reservoir water further benefiting the property. The current owners have continued the traditional use of maintaining a small-scale cow-calf operation utilizing well cross-fenced pastures, irrigated meadows and its ability to produce 250 to 300 tons of hay each year. Baker Creek Ranch is also a wildlife haven for trophy whitetail deer, mule deer, turkey, upland birds and waterfowl. Elk and antelope will also occasionally visit the property. This is truly an exceptionally rare opportunity to own a sizeable, unencumbered, multifaceted ranch in one of Wyoming’s most sought after locations.
- Located within 15 miles of Sheridan
- Excellent territorial water rights, ponds, springs and 40 shares of Park Reservoir water included
- Improvements include a newly constructed home, barns and shop
- Endless recreation options including whitetail deer, mule deer and bird hunting, horesback riding, wildlife viewing, ATV riding and mountain biking
- Unencumbered by conservation easements, however the neighboring property is under conservation easement - As a result, the property ensures perpetual unobstructed views of the Bighorn Mountains
Ranches for sale in Wyoming, in particular properties located in Jackson Hole and surrounding resort counties, not only provide unmatched access to the plethora of recreational opportunities in the area, but offer excellent real estate investment opportunities as well. With such close proximity to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, these properties range from expansive fly fishing and hunting ranches to classic working cattle properties. Wyoming resident tax advantages and ranch value appreciation make investing in ranch real estate here a smart buy-and-enjoy strategy.View All Wyoming Properties
By Live Water Properties Staff COO/Broker John Merritt As we flip the calendar to a new year, it’s a natural time...
Matt MacMillan JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Wyoming ranch real estate broker Matt MacMillan has been honored as Live Water Properties' 2023...