Crossed Arrows Ranch
Details & Features
The Crossed Arrows Ranch is a well-balanced, contiguous ranch comprising 16,154 total acres, including 15,040 deeded acres, 640 acres of Wyoming state lease, and 474 acres of BLM lease. The ranch is located in southeastern Wyoming in Goshen County, approximately 135 miles to Casper and 200 miles to Denver, CO; 12 miles north of Lingle, Wyoming, or 34 miles south of Lusk, Wyoming, on US Highway 85, which transverses four miles through the ranch allowing easy year-round access. Approximately 300 acres of dryland hay bottoms can be hayed depending on rainfall, and an additional 90 irrigated acres that could be developed under two ditch rights. Year-round live water is provided by six miles of Rawhide Creek and seasonal water from two miles of Dry Rawhide Creek. Ample water is provided for livestock and wildlife from 16 wells, including one windmill, five electric wells, ten solar-powered wells, and three miles of underground pipeline to five stock tanks along with one developed spring. There are a total of 26 watering tanks strategically located throughout the 18 individual pastures of the ranch. Improvements include three homes, several outbuildings, and several sets of corrals. Historically, the ranch has run 450 to 500 cows with supplemental feeding in the winter months; however, the current operator runs 350 to 400 pair comfortably without having to winter feed on most years. The ranch has an abundance of wildlife, including trophy mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, wild turkeys, sharp-tail grouse, and other upland bird species.
- 16,154 total acres including 15,040 deeded acres, 640 acres Wyoming state lease, and 474 acres BLM lease
- 300 acres of dryland hay bottoms
- Historically the ranch has run 450-500 cows with supplemental winter feeding
- Currently runs 350-400 pair without having to winter feed on most years
- Ample water from 16 wells including one windmill, five electric wells, ten solar-powered wells, and three miles of underground pipeline to five stock tanks along with one developed spring
- Nearly 30 watering tanks are strategically located throughout the 18 individual pastures of the ranch
- Improvements include three homes, several outbuildings and several sets of corrals
- Wildlife includes trophy mule deer, whitetail deer, antelope, wild turkeys, sharp-tail grouse, and other upland bird species
Ranches for sale in Wyoming, in particular properties located in Jackson Hole and surrounding resort counties, not only provide unmatched access to the plethora of recreational opportunities in the area, but offer excellent real estate investment opportunities as well. With such close proximity to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, these properties range from expansive fly fishing and hunting ranches to classic working cattle properties. Wyoming resident tax advantages and ranch value appreciation make investing in ranch real estate here a smart buy-and-enjoy strategy.View All Wyoming Properties
Live Water Properties is pleased to announce the expansion of their platform in the southeastern United States, with the addition of Bill Calton and Jon...