- 49 acres comprised of elevated meadows and lush aspen and evergreen forests
- Ideal private building location at the end of the road location 6 miles north of Wilson, WY
- Excellent views of the Sleeping Indian and Gros Ventre Mountains to the east, Snake River Ranch and Munger Mountain to the south, and the southern portion of the Tetons including the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to the North and West.
- Wildlife rich with a resident elk herd frequenting the property as well as moose, deer and the occasional black bear
- Two modest residences with a detached 3 car garage
More InfoWatch Video
The Fish Creek Road Estate is an end of the road property a short 6 mile drive North of Wilson, Wyoming. Including 49 varied acres, the property contains mature evergreen and aspen forests and open meadows with panoramic views that define Jackson Hole. To the east across the valley floor lies the iconic Sleeping Indian Mountain alongside the Gros Ventre Mountain Range. Looking westward up the Rock Springs Canyon, one can feel the steep incline of the Teton Mountain Range. Wildlife frequent the property, giving an all round Rocky Mountain west experience to an incoming owner. Privacy is plentiful at the Fish Creek Road Estate, making this offering perfect for those seeking a refuge.
Get To Know Jackson Hole Ranches for Sale in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
The gateway to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, Jackson Hole is a thriving town nestled at the base of the Teton Mountain Range. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, it offers fly fishing, climbing, hiking, biking, paddleboarding, white water rafting, and kayaking in the summer and skiing at the world-renowned Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in the winter. The area consists of a proud local population and hosts millions of visitors each year. Hole was a mountain man term for valley, so Jackson Hole consists of the town of Jackson and other small communities including Kelly, Moran, Teton Village and Wilson. With direct flights from 13 cities including New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Atlanta, Jackson Hole is “the most accessible destination resort in the Rockies.”
Grand Teton National Park is a 20-minute drive and Yellowstone National Park’s southern entrance is an hour and a half to the north. Both national parks and the ample amount of public lands nearby make up 97% of Teton County, creating endless opportunities for outdoor recreation during all seasons.