Fish Creek Road Estate
Details & Features
The Fish Creek Road Estate is an end of the road property a short 6 mile drive North of Wilson, Wyoming. Including 49 varied acres, the property contains mature evergreen and aspen forests and open meadows with panoramic views that define Jackson Hole. To the east across the valley floor lies the iconic Sleeping Indian Mountain alongside the Gros Ventre Mountain Range. Looking westward up the Rock Springs Canyon, one can feel the steep incline of the Teton Mountain Range. Wildlife frequent the property, giving an all round Rocky Mountain west experience to an incoming owner. Privacy is plentiful at the Fish Creek Road Estate, making this offering perfect for those seeking a refuge.
- 49 acres comprised of elevated meadows and lush aspen and evergreen forests
- Ideal private building location at the end of the road location 6 miles north of Wilson, WY
- Excellent views of the Sleeping Indian and Gros Ventre Mountains to the east, Snake River Ranch and Munger Mountain to the south, and the southern portion of the Tetons including the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to the North and West.
- Wildlife rich with a resident elk herd frequenting the property as well as moose, deer and the occasional black bear
- Two modest residences with a detached 3 car garage
Ranches for sale in Wyoming, in particular properties located in Jackson Hole and surrounding resort counties, not only provide unmatched access to the plethora of recreational opportunities in the area, but offer excellent real estate investment opportunities as well. With such close proximity to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, these properties range from expansive fly fishing and hunting ranches to classic working cattle properties. Wyoming resident tax advantages and ranch value appreciation make investing in ranch real estate here a smart buy-and-enjoy strategy.View All Wyoming Properties
By Live Water Properties Staff COO/Broker John Merritt As we flip the calendar to a new year, it’s a natural time...
Matt MacMillan JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Wyoming ranch real estate broker Matt MacMillan has been honored as Live Water Properties' 2023...