Fish Creek Road Estate
Details & Features
The Fish Creek Road Estate is an end of the road property a short 6 mile drive North of Wilson, Wyoming. Including 49 varied acres, the property contains mature evergreen and aspen forests and open meadows with panoramic views that define Jackson Hole. To the east across the valley floor lies the iconic Sleeping Indian Mountain alongside the Gros Ventre Mountain Range. Looking westward up the Rock Springs Canyon, one can feel the steep incline of the Teton Mountain Range. Wildlife frequent the property, giving an all round Rocky Mountain west experience to an incoming owner. Privacy is plentiful at the Fish Creek Road Estate, making this offering perfect for those seeking a refuge.
- 49 acres comprised of elevated meadows and lush aspen and evergreen forests
- Ideal private building location at the end of the road location 6 miles north of Wilson, WY
- Excellent views of the Sleeping Indian and Gros Ventre Mountains to the east, Snake River Ranch and Munger Mountain to the south, and the southern portion of the Tetons including the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort to the North and West.
- Wildlife rich with a resident elk herd frequenting the property as well as moose, deer and the occasional black bear
- Two modest residences with a detached 3 car garage
Ranches for sale in Wyoming, in particular properties located in Jackson Hole and surrounding resort counties, not only provide unmatched access to the plethora of recreational opportunities in the area, but offer excellent real estate investment opportunities as well. With such close proximity to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, these properties range from expansive fly fishing and hunting ranches to classic working cattle properties. Wyoming resident tax advantages and ranch value appreciation make investing in ranch real estate here a smart buy-and-enjoy strategy.View All Wyoming Properties
Considering Buying a Ranch in Montana?
Why are you interested in owning a Montana Ranch? You may be searching for a Montana ranch for sale because you have become a fan...
10 Things to Love About Fredericksburg
Located 70 miles north of San Antonio and 78 miles west of Austin, Fredericksburg, TX is an idyllic town in the heart of the Texas...
National Ag Day
The Important of Ranching and Agriculture in the United States “Almost all of us take agriculture for granted,” says the Agriculture Council of America. To...