Battle Ridge Big Views
Details & Features
This small ranch offers absolutely stunning views of the Bridger Mountains to the south and west and the Crazy Mountains to the east with Battle Ridge just about a mile due south. This ranch property is offered in its entirety or is available in two separate tracts. A visit will show the property to be an ideal location for one or more dramatic home sites as well as being ideal for the outdoorsman, bird or big game hunter, horseman, skier or hiker.
- Available in whole or in two separate parcels
- Offers some of Montana’s finest vista’s
- Great bird and big game hunting
- Ranch town of Wilsall about 13 miles to the east
- 12 miles to skiing at Bridger Bowl
- Great for the angler, hunter, horseman, outdoor lover or those looking for a small ranch
- Bozeman about 30 minutes to the south
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.View All Montana Properties
Live Water Properties is pleased to announce the expansion of their platform in the southeastern United States, with the addition of Bill Calton and Jon...