- Available in whole or in two separate parcels
- Offers some of Montana’s finest vista’s
- Great bird and big game hunting
- Ranch town of Wilsall about 13 miles to the east
- 12 miles to skiing at Bridger Bowl
- Great for the angler, hunter, horseman, outdoor lover or those looking for a small ranch
- Bozeman about 30 minutes to the south
This small ranch offers absolutely stunning views of the Bridger Mountains to the south and west and the Crazy Mountains to the east with Battle Ridge just about a mile due south. This ranch property is offered in its entirety or is available in two separate tracts. A visit will show the property to be an ideal location for one or more dramatic home sites as well as being ideal for the outdoorsman, bird or big game hunter, horseman, skier or hiker.
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Bozeman Ranches for Sale in Bozeman, Montana
If you love outdoor sports, it is easy to understand why Bozeman has been dubbed a “dream town” by Bizjournal.com and been recognized for its high quality of life by National Geographic Adventure. When you fly in over the Bridger Range or drive into the valley for the first time and find yourself surrounded by mountains, it’s easy to understand why people want to spend time here. Add the cultural amenities of a local symphony and ballet, the vibrancy of a college, and a sophisticated downtown, Bozeman is the total package.