- Property is fenced and cross fenced
- Main residence
- Guest cabin
- Covered shed for vehicles
- Large garage/shop with attached large storage shed
- Fenced greenhouse/garden
- Covered hay storage
- Plenty of grazing - currently the owner leases grazing rights to the neighbor in return for weed control and maintenance
- Annual creek running through the property, a tributary of Braziel Creek which is a tributary of Nevada Creek
Just below Nevada Lake off of Mt. Highway 141, you will find the Cozy Lane Retreat sitting above the valley floor. As Nevada Creek falls out of Nevada Lake one of the prettiest and least known valleys in Montana begins. Nevada Creek winds through the valley and eventually feeds the famous Blackfoot River. Wild and beautiful the valley is home to almost every animal and species of bird you can imagine. As you look down the valley, views of the Bob Marshall and Scapegoat Wilderness areas are distinctively marked by their jagged snowcapped peaks.
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Montana Montana Ranches for Sale
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.