Dancing Pine Ranch
Details & Features
Now Offered in Multiple Parcels
- Parcel A | Listed at $2.395M +80 acres inclusive of the current guest/managers residence with Pine River frontage.
- Parcel B | Listed at $6.25M +102 acres inclusive of the primary residence and premium Pine River frontage with the ability to build an additional guest home.
The Dancing Pine Ranch is a stunning end-of-road Colorado Ranch for sale located near the lively Western town of Durango and its commercial airport. Nestled among tall Ponderosa pines, oak-covered hills, and sweeping meadows highlighted by the trout-filled Pine River, a world-class tailwater fishery, this distinctive ranch blends sophisticated living with a charming Western appeal. Dancing Pine Ranch checks all of the boxes for the discerning ranch buyer offering best-in-class fishing, a stunning primary residence, on-site big game hunting, privacy, and excellent proximity to a host of conveniences and adventures.
The 182-acre Dancing Pine Ranch offers a range of land characteristics from the lush riparian corridor along the river to the manicured landscape surrounding the primary residence leading to the undulating hillsides to the west. At the highest point on the ranch, there is a dramatic overlook, which offers a bird’s eye perspective of the property and the surrounding lands. The large meadows along the southern boundary would be ideal for horse pastures. Given the scenic nature and ecological features of the ranch, the entirety of the acreage has been conserved in perpetuity by way of a conservation easement held by La Plata Open Space Conservancy.
The 8,000 sqft. main house is a magnificent 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom custom home designed and built in 2018. It sits on a high bluff overlooking the river, well known for its abundance of trophy trout. The property’s 182 acres also include a three bedroom guest house, a large horse barn, two loafing sheds and a hay barn. The guest house, which is quite private from the main house, is ideal for visits by friends and family or could be used for a caretaker or as an income-producing rental property. The easement in place allows for the construction of an additional guest home up to 2,000 sqft.
There are rare opportunities to acquire a ranch in the West that has it all. A stunning luxury home, boundless recreational opportunities, proximity to attractive cultural events, gourmet dining, as well as convenient travel and health care facilities – Dancing Pine Ranch is that property.
- Premier frontage on the exceptional Pine River; a tailwater fishery known for producing trophy rainbow and brown trout
- 30-minute drive time to commercial air service in nearby Durango, and a host of dining, shopping and entertainment offerings
- +/- 8,000 sq ft home built in 2018, in like new condition comprised of 4 bdr/4 ba with stunning views to the river and surrounding peaks
- Located at the end of a county-maintained road insuring quiet privacy and seclusion, coupled with great access to nearby services
- All around sporting ranch/retreat with elk, mule deer and turkey hunting in addition to the A+ private fishing
Live Water Properties features breathtaking ranch properties throughout Colorado. These Colorado ranches for sale are the finest recreational properties available. Opportunities abound whether located on one of the state’s famed rivers, shoulder to shoulder with pristine national forest, or perched above a spectacular mountain vista. With endless pursuits in skiing, fishing, and hunting, Colorado is the destination for outdoor lovers interested in owning ranch real estate.View All Colorado Properties
Live Water Properties is pleased to announce the expansion of their platform in the southeastern United States, with the addition of Bill Calton and Jon...