Download Property Brochure For Dancing Pine Ranch Bayfield, Colorado
Thanks for your interest in Live Water Properties!
Dancing Pine Ranch
Details & Features
The Dancing Pine Ranch is a stunning end-of-road Colorado Ranch for sale located near the lively Western town of Durango and its commercial airport.
Nestled among tall Ponderosa pines, oak-covered hills, and sweeping meadows highlighted by the trout-filled Pine River, a world-class tailwater fishery, this distinctive ranch blends sophisticated living with a charming Western appeal. Dancing Pine Ranch checks all of the boxes for the discerning ranch buyer offering best-in-class fishing, a stunning primary residence, on-site big game hunting, privacy, and excellent proximity to a host of conveniences and adventures.
Read the story of why the current owners bought the Dancing Pine Ranch by clicking here.
- Premier frontage on the exceptional Pine River; a tailwater fishery known for producing trophy rainbow and brown trout
- 30-minute drive time to commercial air service in nearby Durango, and a host of dining, shopping and entertainment offerings
- +/- 8,000 sq ft home built in 2018, in like new condition comprised of 4 bdr/4 ba with stunning views to the river and surrounding peaks
- Located at the end of a county-maintained road insuring quiet privacy and seclusion, coupled with great access to nearby services
- All around sporting ranch/retreat with elk, mule deer and turkey hunting in addition to the A+ private fishing
Live Water Properties features breathtaking ranch properties throughout Colorado. These Colorado ranches for sale are the finest recreational properties available. Opportunities abound whether located on one of the state’s famed rivers, shoulder to shoulder with pristine national forest, or perched above a spectacular mountain vista. With endless pursuits in skiing, fishing, and hunting, Colorado is the destination for outdoor lovers interested in owning ranch real estate.View All Colorado Properties
Considering Buying a Ranch in Montana?
Why are you interested in owning a Montana Ranch? You may be searching for a Montana ranch for sale because you have become a fan...
10 Things to Love About Fredericksburg
Located 70 miles north of San Antonio and 78 miles west of Austin, Fredericksburg, TX is an idyllic town in the heart of the Texas...
National Ag Day
The Important of Ranching and Agriculture in the United States “Almost all of us take agriculture for granted,” says the Agriculture Council of America. To...