Download Property Brochure For Delta Duck Hole Olathe, Colorado
Thanks for your interest in Live Water Properties!
Delta Duck Hole
Details & Features
The Delta Duck Hole is one of those places that do not come on the market often, particularly right now. Not because there are no other wonderful hunting properties out there. But because in the last two years, the answer “No” has been given to many, many requests from people looking for a duck property with a budget of a million or under, let alone a great one at that! The “Small-But-Mighty” are just hard to find. And once you stack on tremendous goose hunting, legitimate stream trout fishing, walk-up quail, and the possibility of bagging a large mule deer, it’s rarity increases dramatically! If you download the brochure, you’ll read how the Delta Duck Hole impressed me the first day I experienced it. And I was serious. I personally considered buying it or into it with partners. But my wife reminds me that I already have plenty of hunting property, and there are other things more important in life than duck hunting (that’s the part I can never remember). But to all you who are reading, in my personal and professional opinion, this one is a HOT little honey hole! Take off your skies or put down your 9-iron, and come see it.
- Lots of ducks, few hunters!
- Pacific Flyway limits - 7 ducks, all of which can be mallards
- 3 ponds constructed for ducks and geese, and the hunting of the two
- Approximately .5 mile of the Uncompahgre River, most of it, both sides
- Excellent fishing for brown and rainbow trout
- Multiple coveys of residing Gambel’s Quail
- Substantial water rights with enough to expand habitat
- Large mule deer that frequent the property
- In close proximity to Aspen, Telluride, and the Roaring Fork Valley
- Offered with extensive management if desired
Live Water Properties features breathtaking ranch properties throughout Colorado. These Colorado ranches for sale are the finest recreational properties available. Opportunities abound whether located on one of the state’s famed rivers, shoulder to shoulder with pristine national forest, or perched above a spectacular mountain vista. With endless pursuits in skiing, fishing, and hunting, Colorado is the destination for outdoor lovers interested in owning ranch real estate.View All Colorado Properties
First-Hand Account For 22 years, I have been purchasing lands along the North Platte River in Western Nebraska and developing them for hunting. I've also...
#1 agent in the state of Wyoming for individual sales volume had it under contract in only six days. Jackson Hole, WY, (August 16, 2022)-...