Elk Meadows Ranch
Details & Features
Elk Meadows Ranch seamlessly blends the convenience of its proximity to Colorado’s Front Range with peaceful seclusion and inspiring views. Located approximately 45 minutes from both Denver and Boulder the Elk Meadows Ranch offers exceptional fishing in 2 private lakes which total approximately 15 acres in total surface. A well-built cabin overlooks the lakes and is available for immediate use to an incoming owner; an expansive sun deck directly off of the cabin offers a premium setting to enjoy the sunset and to watch the foraging wildlife. Should an new owner choose to build a new home or cabin there are numerous building sites available to establish your family’s new dream getaway. A vast elk herd frequents the ranch given the protection of the timbered hillsides and extensive food resources throughout the meadows on site. With trophy fishing, a furnished cabin and postcard-quality views Elk Meadows Ranch is an idyllic escape within close proximity to amenities of a nearby metropolitan area.
- Conveniently located 45 minutes from Denver and Boulder and 1 hour from Denver International Airport.
- +/- 243 acres with panoramic views to the peaks located within Golden Gate Canyon State Park.
- Beautifully finished 2 bdr/ 1.5ba cabin with loft overlooks the lakes and is tucked into the trees.
- 2 lakes totaling approximately 15 acres offer exceptional stillwater fishing for trophy-caliber trout.
- Preliminary approval in place for 12 lot subdivision, which lends itself well to great conservation easement potential.
- Elk, mule deer and moose are frequent visitors to the ranch as are a host of migratory birds
Live Water Properties features breathtaking ranch properties throughout Colorado. These Colorado ranches for sale are the finest recreational properties available. Opportunities abound whether located on one of the state’s famed rivers, shoulder to shoulder with pristine national forest, or perched above a spectacular mountain vista. With endless pursuits in skiing, fishing, and hunting, Colorado is the destination for outdoor lovers interested in owning ranch real estate.View All Colorado Properties
By Live Water Properties Staff COO/Broker John Merritt As we flip the calendar to a new year, it’s a natural time...
Matt MacMillan JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Wyoming ranch real estate broker Matt MacMillan has been honored as Live Water Properties' 2023...