G Hanging Dash Ranch
Sold: 2013 G Hanging Dash Ranch Twin Bridges, MT
Details & Features
G Hanging Dash Ranch is a world class fishery located at the confluence of four famous Montana rivers: the Beaverhead, the Big Hole, the Jefferson River, and the Ruby Rivers
- Over 20 miles of fishing plus 4 spring creeks
- A true legacy ranch, only 2 owners in its 140-year history
- Historic improvements restored to enhance the property
- Abundant wildlife with excellent hunting for Whitetail deer, some of the best hunting in the state
- Live Water Properties represented the Buyer on the sale of this ranch
Considering Buying a Ranch in Montana?
Why are you interested in owning a Montana Ranch? You may be searching for a Montana ranch for sale because you have become a fan...
10 Things to Love About Fredericksburg
Located 70 miles north of San Antonio and 78 miles west of Austin, Fredericksburg, TX is an idyllic town in the heart of the Texas...
National Ag Day
The Important of Ranching and Agriculture in the United States “Almost all of us take agriculture for granted,” says the Agriculture Council of America. To...