Healing Waters Lodge
Details & Features
The Orvis endorsed Healing Waters Lodge is widely recognized in the fly-fishing world as a premier western trout fishing lodge. Located in the heart of the Ruby Valley, Healing Waters is surrounded by the Tobacco Root, Ruby, and Pioneer Mountain Ranges. This Montana fishing lodge for sale is situated between the towns of Sheridan and Twin Bridges, Montana, surrounded by cattle ranches and nestled among cottonwood trees, offering stunning views in all directions. Healing Waters Lodge keeps a diverse fishing program rivaled by few operations. Benefitting from special use permits on the famous rivers including the Beaverhead, Big Hole, Jefferson, Madison, and the Smith. The lodge also benefits from wading access agreements on streams like the Alder, the Ruby, and the Boulder. Additional access to private spring-fed creeks and ponds continues to set Healing Waters Lodge apart from the competition. Known far and wide to have the most knowledgeable and seasoned guides in the industry as well as first-class accommodations and fine cuisine, Healing Waters has built an impeccable reputation that is ripe to be taken over, and built upon by the next owner.
- Lodge Parcel includes 11 guest suites, exercise room, outdoor hot tub, casting pond, fly shop and commercial kitchen
- Home Parcel includes a 3,486 sqft, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom owners quarters
- All assets of the outfitting business are included in this offering including furniture, equipment, vehicles, boats, fly shop inventory, beer and wine license, and special use permits
- Special Use River Permits to Transfer include: 217 Big Hole River Service Days, 277 Beaverhead River Service Days, 26 Smith River Launches, Special Use Madison River Permit
- Located in Southwest Montana, 28 miles north of Dillon
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.View All Montana Properties
Live Water Properties is pleased to announce the expansion of their platform in the southeastern United States, with the addition of Bill Calton and Jon...