New England has a rich history in the outdoors; from lumberjacks to lobster fishermen, the first settlers based their roots in the diverse landscape. Matt MacMillan of North Conway, New Hampshire, found himself ski...
- Property Search
- Wyoming Properties for Sale
- Montana Properties for Sale
- Idaho Properties for Sale
- Colorado Properties for Sale
- Oregon Properties for Sale
- Washington Ranches for Sale
- Texas Ranches for Sale
- New Mexico Properties for Sale
- Utah Properties for Sale
- California Properties for Sale
- Alabama Properties for Sale
- Georgia Properties for Sale
- Florida Properties for Sale
- South Carolina Properties for Sale
- Nebraska Properties for Sale
- International Properties for Sale
- About Us
Stay Up To Date Join Our Newsletter
Matt MacMillanAssociate Broker
July 2005 – Present
Associate Broker, Live Water Properties, LLC. Licensed in Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and Utah.
June 2003 – July 2005
Responsible Broker, Prime Properties of Teton Valley
April 1999 – July 2003
Sales Associate/Associate Broker, Prime Properties of Jackson Hole
Life Member of the Mule Deer Foundation, Member of the Henry’s Fork Foundation, Trout Unlimited and Safari Club International
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Environmental Sciences
University of New Hampshire
As Associate Broker of Live Water Properties, MacMillan earned top producer honors in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2017 and 2020. MacMillan has averaged $20 Million in annual sales since joining Live Water Properties and is credited with over $350 Million in sales during that time. Matt is licensed in WY, ID, MT and UT and enjoys spending time with clients while searching for the ideal ranch acquisition.
MacMillan is a passionate outdoorsman and father of three and resides in Jackson, WY. He enjoys fly fishing, big game hunting, backcountry skiing and destination travel.