- Shared boundary to USFS land to the west
- Borders + 500K acres of Weminuche Wilderness to the east
- Historic water rights dating to the 1880’s
- Located 45 minutes from Durango, Colorado and 1 hour to Durango - La Plata County Airport
- Excellent fly fishing, mule deer and turkey hunting
- Located in tightly held valley with several nearby ranches protected by conservation easement. Great easement potential.
In a serene valley with unobstructed views of towering granite peaks lies the Los Pinos Retreat. This +200 acre oasis offers the finest in mountain recreation and serenity. With +3,600 feet of both sides of the Los Piños, or Upper Pine River, shared boundary to USFS land to the west and nearly 500,000 acres of Weminuche Wilderness to the east Los Piños Retreat is the complete package for the outdoor enthusiast. Historic water rights dating to the 1880’s irrigate the meadows east of the river while a homesite on the west side of the river is awaiting your vision for a cabin or home to be enjoyed by family and friends for years to come. The homesite has power and a well already in place. Teeming with wildlife from elk and mule deer to turkeys and the occasional moose, the Los Piños Retreat checks all the boxes for hunters, anglers and those who simply enjoy being one with the natural world.
Get To Know Colorado Ranches for Sale in Colorado
Live Water Properties features breathtaking ranch properties throughout Colorado. These Colorado ranches for sale are the finest recreational properties available, whether located on one of the state’s famed rivers, shoulder to shoulder with pristine national forest, or perched above a spectacular mountain vista, opportunities abound. With endless pursuits in skiing, fishing and hunting, Colorado is the destination for outdoor lovers interested in owning ranch real estate.