- .9 miles to the Bitterroot Stock Farm Club
- 2.6 miles to downtown Hamilton
- 3.5 miles to dry fly fishing on the Bitterroot River
- 7.7 miles to the closest National Forest Trailhead
- 49.6 miles to Lost Trail Ski Resort
- 49.7 miles to downtown Missoula
- 53.3 miles to FBO and commercial airline service at Missoula international (MSO)
The Mielke Farm comprises 102+ acres of productive irrigated grazing land and features a building site located on a classic farmstead at the end of a private road. Expansive views of the Bitterroot and Sapphire mountain ranges, a close proximity to services, and a convenient location near both Hamilton and the Bitterroot Stock Farm Club makes the Mielke Farm a rarity in the Bitterroot Valley.
Get To Know Montana Montana Ranches for Sale
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.