Download Property Brochure For Montana River Lodge Superior, Montana
Thanks for your interest in Live Water Properties!
Montana River Lodge
Details & Features
In a private location at the end of a gravel road, the Montana River Lodge overlooks the Clark Fork River about a half-hour west of Missoula. The 4,300 square foot custom log-sided home features eight bedrooms, six baths, and a floor-to-ceiling river rock fireplace. Large picture windows and an extensive wrap-around deck provides a quiet space to soak in the sights and sounds of the wildlife and rushing river water below.
- The 22+ acre property includes a fenced and irrigated pasture, perfect for grazing horses or other livestock, and an extensive irrigated garden, orchard, and several lawn areas.
- An onsite private road leading down to the Clark Fork River provides access to endless water-based recreation and world class fly fishing.
- Montana River Lodge shares a border with hundreds of acres of forested state land that is permanently gated for non-motorized use, offering miles of old logging trails for hiking, biking, or horseback riding in a park-like setting.
- Montana River Lodge has been a popular rental and wedding venue for many years and can easily continue to generate income, or function as a corporate retreat.
- Additional acreage is available from the owner for sale or lease.
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.View All Montana Properties
The Old Watson Homestead on the Judith RiverCraig Janssen, Jack McInerney
First-Hand Account For 22 years, I have been purchasing lands along the North Platte River in Western Nebraska and developing them for hunting. I've also...
#1 agent in the state of Wyoming for individual sales volume had it under contract in only six days. Jackson Hole, WY, (August 16, 2022)-...