Download Property Brochure For R & C Ranch Fossil, Oregon
Thanks for your interest in Live Water Properties!
R & C Ranch
Details & Features
The R&C Ranch is one of the most iconic and distinctive ranches in the entire John Day River Basin of Oregon. With over 5,430 deeded acres and direct access to an additional 7,517 Bureau of Land Management acres, this extensive holding includes multiple habitat types with miles of tributary streams and varying topographies that is ideal for various big game and upland bird species. Inhabitants of the R&C Ranch include mule deer, Rocky Mountain elk, bighorn sheep, chukar, partridge, quail, pheasant, and wild turkey. The ranch contains 1.5 miles of John Day River deeded frontage and includes 4.4 miles of John Day River frontage between its upstream and downstream borders. It also includes ownership along the lower stretches of Butte Creek; this is a large tributary to the John Day River that is a known steelhead spawning stream.
- 1.5 miles of John Day River deeded frontage, with 4.4 miles within the ranch borders
- Two bedroom, one loft and two bathroom 2,000 sqft. custom-designed riverfront home
- 900 sqft. bunkhouse
- Game bird pens for personal use or if future owners would like to establish a game bird preserve
- Excellent numbers of chukar, Hungarian (Grey) partridge, California quail and pheasant on the ranch
- Multiple big game species including elk, mule deer, big horn sheep and barbary sheep
- Over 5,430 deeded acres, direct access to 7,517 BLM acres
Oregon ranches for sale range from premier timber tracts teeming with exceptional big game species to private fishing tracts flush with trophy trout. This prime ranch real estate market presents an excellent value for sporting enthusiasts who seek private retreat properties with stunning mountain views and wide open spaces. Several world-class ski resorts offer endless winter pursuits while the trout and steel-head fishing round out the year. As a primary flyway for migrating ducks many Oregon ranch properties present an excellent venue for choice waterfowl hunting. Fly fishing properties as well as trophy hunting real estate abound in picturesque Oregon.View All Oregon Properties
For the second consecutive year, Jackson Hole real estate broker Latham Jenkins has been named Live Water Properties’ 2022 Top Producing Broker. Jenkins represented M...