Download Property Brochure For Rivers Edge Ranch Saratoga, Wyoming
Thanks for your interest in Live Water Properties!
Rivers Edge Ranch
Details & Features
As the name suggests, Rivers Edge Ranch is perched on an elevated bench overlooking the North Platte River in the sought-after community of Saratoga, WY. Comprised of 85 acres this serene Wyoming retreat features approximately 1/3 mile frontage on the river with another +/-1,500 ft of a private side channel which separates the majority of the land from a 17-acre island oasis complete with footbridge, solar power and riverside firepit. The 3,700 sq ft home features 4 bdr/3.ba on site and is ideally positioned; floor-to-ceiling windows reach to the 25-foot vaulted ceiling in the living room offering grand views to the river with distant vistas to the Snowy Range and Sierra Madre Mountains. In recent years the current owners have upgraded the home with new windows & doors, new flooring, and a complete kitchen renovation with new appliances and granite countertops. Surrounding the home, spacious deck and lawn area over 100 trees have be planted, all of which are irrigated by a drip system.
In addition to the charming main home, the ranch includes a 16,000 ft indoor riding area, a 40×60 heated shop with concrete floors and new garage doors, as well as several loafing sheds. There are also 3 water wells on the deeded acreage. Located less than 1 mile from the Foote Access boat launch on the North Platte River, putting on or taking a drift boat out to be first on the water, or last one out for an evening hatch couldn’t be easier.
- 85+ acres of which approximately 25 acres are sub-irrigated pasture and 17 acres are an island accessed by a foot bridge
- Approximately 1/3 mile frontage on the North Platte River and another 1,500 ft of completely private side channel of the river
- 3,700 sq ft home with new windows, renovated kitchen with granite and new appliances, new flooring; 4 bdr/3.5 ba, oversized two-car garage
- Over 100 trees planted on the property in past 3 years all on drip irrigation
- 16k sqft indoor riding arena
- 40x60 heated shop with concrete floors and new garage doors
- 3 water wells on the property
- Shared boundary with BLM on portion of the property to the east and Wyoming State Land to the north
- Located less than 1 mile from Foote Access boat ramp for convenient drift boat put in/take out on the North Platte River
Ranches for sale in Wyoming, in particular properties located in Jackson Hole and surrounding resort counties, not only provide unmatched access to the plethora of recreational opportunities in the area, but offer excellent real estate investment opportunities as well. With such close proximity to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, these properties range from expansive fly fishing and hunting ranches to classic working cattle properties. Wyoming resident tax advantages and ranch value appreciation make investing in ranch real estate here a smart buy-and-enjoy strategy.View All Wyoming Properties
First-Hand Account For 22 years, I have been purchasing lands along the North Platte River in Western Nebraska and developing them for hunting. I've also...
#1 agent in the state of Wyoming for individual sales volume had it under contract in only six days. Jackson Hole, WY, (August 16, 2022)-...