Details & Features
This gorgeous mountain-to-prairie ranch boasts everything one could wish for in a Montana Ranch. Rich in water resources, the ranch offers over 900 irrigated acres with water rights dating back to 1860, seven miles of Cottonwood Creek, three and a half miles of Douglas Creek, a high mountain lake and ponds throughout the ranch. With a diverse wildlife population including elk, deer, bear, wolf, antelope, moose, waterfowl and grouse the property would be an ideal fit for the sportsman. With an ideal location, an house drive west of Missoula and east of Helena, the property offers ease of access yet pristine privacy.
- 640 State of Montana leased land
- True Montana mountain to prairie Ranch
- 7 miles of Cottonwood Creek and over 3 ½ miles of Douglas Creek pass through the ranch
- A high mountain lake, and ponds throughout the ranch
- Over 900 acres irrigated with water rights dating back to 1860
- One hour drive west to Missoula and one hour east to Helena
- Excellent candidate for a conservation easement
- Diversity of wildlife including elk, deer, bear, wolf, antelope, moose, waterfowl, and grouse
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.View All Montana Properties
Considering Buying a Ranch in Montana?
Why are you interested in owning a Montana Ranch? You may be searching for a Montana ranch for sale because you have become a fan...
10 Things to Love About Fredericksburg
Located 70 miles north of San Antonio and 78 miles west of Austin, Fredericksburg, TX is an idyllic town in the heart of the Texas...
National Ag Day
The Important of Ranching and Agriculture in the United States “Almost all of us take agriculture for granted,” says the Agriculture Council of America. To...