- 5,461 sqft lodge - built with hand hewn timbers from a barn built in 1840
- Main Floor: Main Entrance, Master bedroom/bathroom, living room, study, kitchen, pantry, breakfast nook, ½ bath, laundry
- Upstairs: 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms.Basement: pool table, wet bar, wine cellar, tv room, storage.
- Garage: 2 car garage with workshop and 2-bedroom 1-bathroom apartment above.
- Barn with tack room
- Other improvements include a barn and tack room, hay shed and fishing pond
West of the Bitterroot river, at the end of Bear Creek road, tucked back into the base of the Bitterroot Mountains, you’ll find a beautiful meadow with a remarkable lodge built from hand hewn timbers that are older than the territory of Montana. The lodge is positioned on 60-acres with spectacular views across a meadow and into the Bitterroot Mountains. It would be difficult to find a more picturesque setting than Sundowner Meadows.
Get To Know Montana Montana Ranches for Sale
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.