- 2-story, 3 bedroom / 2 bath cypress farm house, fully furnished
- 2 pole barns, walk-in cooler and cleaning area
- Equipment: A full list is available; sale includes 2 John Deere Tractors plus implements, John-Boats, water tank for burning, grain drill, 4 UTVs, all the equipment necessary to maintain the property
- 3 stocked fishing lakes
- 220 acres of Longleaf that could be strawed and is also ready to thin, $1,187 per acre in merchantable timber
- Multiple wildlife tree orchards
“I wanted to thank you for all your expertise and hard work in closing the sale of Telos Plantation in South Georgia during the Pandemic. Very unusual times but with your help, we worked together to a successful closing for all parties.” Mark Wood
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Georgia Georgia Land for Sale
Georgia land for sale is one of the last places in the country to combine affordability, quality and availability of land, creating great value and opportunity for landowners. The state is diverse with a variety of landscapes and several distinct ecosystems including the foothills of the Appalachians in north Georgia, the Red Hills of southwest Georgia and the coastal maritime forests. The coastal timberlands, with access to fishing and hunting from the same property and the wild quail plantations of the Red Hills attracted wealthy northerners in the 1800’s looking for a therapeutic climate and bountiful recreational opportunity. These early pioneers gave rise to most of the current plantations and large managed landholdings that still exist today. In fact, southwest Georgia remains home to the largest concentration of plantation lands in the US and the coastal estuaries, tidal marshes and forests of coastal Georgia are widely recognized as one of the most unique and special ecosystems in the country.