- Located 13 miles southwest of Utica in Judith Basin, MT
- 60 deeded acres with additional acreage available
- Mix of river bottom, native pasture, and a timbered overlook
- Judith River frontage
- Improvements include cabins, barns, sheds, residence, a shop and the main lodge
- Walking/riding access to the Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest
- Adjacent to Montana State lands
- Abundant wildlife and excellent hunting
- Ideal dude ranch, personal, corporate, or family retreat
- Commercial year-round USFS use permits included
The Circle Bar Guest Ranch on the Judith River is a historic guest ranch that dates back to the late 1800s. The ranch sits in a corridor that connects the alpine habitat of the Little Belt Mountains to the Judith River Valley. This dramatic scenery drew western artist Charlie Russell to spend considerable time on the ranch and in the area. Over a century has past and the ranch is still a great location for a recreational property, family retreat, or full-scale year-round commercial operation. Buying a working ranch or family retreat is a lifestyle choice for one’s family, and in today’s hectic world, this type of shift may be exactly what is needed.
The ranch is 60± acres of rolling hills, a timbered ridge with a scenic overlook and lush river bottom. This is a perfect location for fishing, hiking, horseback riding, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, bird hunting and trophy big game hunting.
This offering is part of the 520-acre Circle Bar Ranch and is available for sale in this 60-acre form or as the larger ranch.
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Montana Montana Ranches for Sale
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.