Twin Peaks Guest Ranch
Details & Features
Tucked away in a private canyon setting, surrounded by public lands miles from the nearest neighbor, Twin Peaks Guest Ranch is a true end-of-the-road hideaway in the picturesque western landscape of central Idaho. Whether one’s chosen pursuit is fishing, hiking, horseback riding, wing shooting, white water rafting, big game hunting, entertaining family, catering wedding events, or celebrations and special events, Twin Peaks Guest Ranch offers an incoming owner a wide variety of opportunities to explore.
Historically, Twin Peaks Guest Ranch was operated as a guest/dude ranch before current ownership changed the model to include family events, catered weddings, and corporate retreats. Improvements on site were designed and constructed over the years to accommodate large guest numbers in a centrally located area of the ranch in close proximity to the conveniences and activities offered by the hosts. Construction of most of the improvements reached completion during the 1990s, with many undergoing recent renovations and upgrades, including the installation of fiber optic cable and Wifi in each guest unit. In total, there are 23 structures on the ranch, with 20,000 square feet of livable space with 40 bedrooms, 10 full baths, 27-¾ baths, and 5-½ baths that can sleep up to 80 guests comfortably.
- ±677.81 deeded acres in two separate, contiguous parcels surrounded by BLM lands on three sides
- Rattlesnake Creek runs through property
- 151 irrigated acres
- Year-round access via county maintained road
- Located 20 miles to Salmon, ID; 40 miles to Challis, ID; 100 miles to Sun Valley, ID
- Guest Lodge: 4,658 sqft lodge with commercial kitchen, laundry facility, bar /lounge, dinning room and outdoor gathering space
- Four Triplex Units/Guest Cottages: 1,072 sqft single story units, 3 bedroom, 1 full bath, 2 – ¾ baths
- Two Triplex Units/Guest/Managers Cottages: 2,628 sqft multi-level triplex units with 5 bedrooms, 2 full bath, 4 – ¾ baths
- Duplex Units: Two units varying slightly in size, 576 sqft and 448 sqft each with two bedrooms and 2, 3/4 baths.
- Cabins: Four 224 sqft guest cabins each with one bedroom and a half bathroom
- Living quarters for seasonal help
- Additional improvements include a horse barn with enclosed tack/ storage area, 3,180 sqft utility garage, a 1,750 sqft workshop/garage, classic barn used for hay storage, BLM leasehold cabin, and lower 1,088 sqft. cabin
Idaho ranches for sale offer a variety of opportunities for water and wildlife recreation against the backdrop of the majestic Teton Range. Breathtaking hunting properties and Idaho cattle ranches can be found throughout the state in such rising resort communities as Teton Valley, ID, while fly fishing ranches sit on the banks of the Snake River, the Warm, the Fall, and the Teton, to name a few. Only moments away from world class recreation opportunities such as powder skiing and upland bird hunting, contact Live Water Properties for more information on purchasing Idaho ranch real estate in Idaho.View All Idaho Properties
Live Water Properties is pleased to announce the expansion of their platform in the southeastern United States, with the addition of Bill Calton and Jon...