West Fork Bitterroot Fishing Cabin
Details & Features
The West Fork Fishing Cabin sits on 15 beautiful acres and features stunning open mountain and river views. Enjoy easy walking access to the West Fork of the Bitterroot for fishing and private access to countless acres of Bitterroot National Forest for additional recreation. Proximity to the town of Darby and Hamilton makes this an easily accessible and functional recreational offering. A quaint two-bedroom log cabin completes this quintessential Montana property.
- Exceedingly rare lower west fork river area property on 15 acres accessed by private bridge
- 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom cabin built in 1992
- Septic replaced in 2015
- Wood Stove with Mini-Split heating and cooling
- Irrigation rights
- Good Cell Service with proximity to towns of Darby and Hamilton
- Excellent wade fishing opportunities
- The West Fork wraps the North and West boundaries allowing easy access through a strip of National Forest
- Trail access and additional National Forest boundary to the South
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.View All Montana Properties
By Live Water Properties Staff COO/Broker John Merritt As we flip the calendar to a new year, it’s a natural time...
Matt MacMillan JACKSON HOLE, WYO – Wyoming ranch real estate broker Matt MacMillan has been honored as Live Water Properties' 2023...