Download Property Brochure For Henry’s Fork Overlook Ashton, Idaho
Thanks for your interest in Live Water Properties!
Henry’s Fork Overlook
Details & Features
Build your western retreat dream home on the banks of this world-class fishery with Grand Teton Views in the distance. Located near downtown Ashton, Idaho, this operational farm provides a 1/4 mile frontage on the famed Henry’s Fork River. Farm production on the ranch includes 193 tillable acres irrigated primarily by three half-washer center pivots. These pivots will transfer with the sale of the ranch. A current Farm Lease was signed in 2021, which extends through 2026 at a rate of $160/irrigated acre or $30,000 annually. Call the broker for details.
- Fourth mile frontage on the famed Henry’s Fork River
- 213 deeded acres with 193 tillable
- $30,000 annual farm lease through 2026
- 3 center pivots (half washers)
- 4,000 ft artesian well with 100 degree water temps used for geothermal heating for main home
- Elevated building sites overlooking Henry’s Fork
- Teton Views
- Main Home and numerous outbuildings including large dairy style barn and spud storage building
Idaho ranches for sale offer a variety of opportunities for water and wildlife recreation against the backdrop of the majestic Teton Range. Breathtaking hunting properties and Idaho cattle ranches can be found throughout the state in such rising resort communities as Teton Valley, ID, while fly fishing ranches sit on the banks of the Snake River, the Warm, the Fall, and the Teton, to name a few. Only moments away from world class recreation opportunities such as powder skiing and upland bird hunting, contact Live Water Properties for more information on purchasing Idaho ranch real estate in Idaho.View All Idaho Properties
Live Water Properties is pleased to announce the expansion of their platform in the southeastern United States, with the addition of Bill Calton and Jon...