Download Property Brochure For Jackson Creek Retreat Bozeman, Montana
Thanks for your interest in Live Water Properties!
Jackson Creek Retreat
Details & Features
The Jackson Creek Retreat checks many boxes for the discerning buyer interested in a permanent or seasonal residence with significant acreage. The residence is first-class in every respect, providing top-quality design elements and tasteful construction and function. Additionally, the property is located in a very desirable – rural neighborhood surrounded by myriad recreational options, offers stunning Montana views, attractive live water resources, varied wildlife, solitude, and privacy, and lies within a very convenient drive to two of the most compelling towns in the Rocky Mountain West.
- 40± beautiful, private acres with Jim Morton designed 5,500 sqft custom built residence
- Approximately 15-minutes from both Bozeman and Livingston, MT, and 25-minutes from commercial air service
- Fantastic water resources including year-round creek and spring-fed pond
- Minutes from State of Montana, BLM and National Forest public lands
- Surrounded by several world-class trout fisheries, and both big game hunting and wing shooting opportunities
- Close proximity to 2 major ski areas and Yellowstone National Park
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.View All Montana Properties
Considering Buying a Ranch in Montana?
Why are you interested in owning a Montana Ranch? You may be searching for a Montana ranch for sale because you have become a fan...
10 Things to Love About Fredericksburg
Located 70 miles north of San Antonio and 78 miles west of Austin, Fredericksburg, TX is an idyllic town in the heart of the Texas...
National Ag Day
The Important of Ranching and Agriculture in the United States “Almost all of us take agriculture for granted,” says the Agriculture Council of America. To...