- 4,200 feet of frontage on the South Fork of the Snake River
- Located 6.5 miles east of Heise Hot Springs, 45 minutes from downtown Idaho Falls
- 1 acres spring fed pond
- Private Boat Landing and picnic area
- Conservation Easement in place: Allows for 5,000sqft “Principle Residence” and 1,500 sqft “Family Guest Cabin”
- 15 acres of irrigate pasture
- 50 head cow/calf pair from June 1 – October 31 on Table Rock Cattle Allotment and Deeded ground combination
- Seller’s to retain an access easement to and from the family cemetery located on the property.
This ranch is a rare offering on the river bottoms of the South Fork River Canyon, boasting 4,200 feet of South Fork River frontage. The ranch borders national forest and BLM lands, and it is located 6.5 miles east of Heise Hot Springs and 45 minutes from downtown Idaho Falls. A Conservation Easement exists on the property allowing a 5,000 sqft ”Principle Residence” and a 1,500 sqft ”Family Guest Cabin.” A well-kept manufactured home will transfer with the sale as personal property. Grazing is permitted for 50 head cow/calf pair on the combined national forest /deeded land.
This property consists of two non-contiguous tracts of land connected with a permitted right-of-way through national forest lands and BLM lands. There is an annual permit fee of $175. The river bottom parcel consists of 70 acres and the hillside grazing ground consists of 80 acres.
This is an exceptional opportunity to own privately owned critical habitat in the canyon stretch of the South Fork of the Snake River.
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Idaho Ranches for Sale in Idaho
Idaho ranches for sale offer a variety of opportunities for water and wildlife recreation against the backdrop of the majestic Teton Range. Breathtaking hunting properties and Idaho cattle ranches can be found throughout the state in such rising resort communities as Teton Valley, ID, while fly fishing ranches sit on the banks of the Snake River, the Warm, the Fall, and the Teton, to name a few. Only moments away from world class recreation opportunities such as powder skiing and upland bird hunting, contact Live Water Properties for more information on purchasing Idaho ranch real estate in Idaho.