Download Property Brochure For MM Ranches Thermopolis, Wyoming
Thanks for your interest in Live Water Properties!
Details & Features
MM Ranches (MMR), a fully operational and income-generating cattle ranch located near Thermopolis, WY, offers over 15,000 acres, noteworthy big game and bird hunting, and endless recreational opportunities. A spacious, recently-renovated main lodge, ranch manager’s house and secluded mountain cabin make this expansive property welcoming year-round. This distinctive slice of the Bridger Mountain Range and classic ranch lifestyle is truly unforgettable.
- Scenic and well maintained in close proximity to Thermopolis, WY
- Plentiful antelope, deer and elk
- Efficient turn key cattle operation with updated infrastructure, manager home and shop
- Blue ribbon trout fishing on the Wind River and Bighorn River is a short drive away
- Flexible conservation easement in place with Wyoming Stock Growers Land Trust
Ranches for sale in Wyoming, in particular properties located in Jackson Hole and surrounding resort counties, not only provide unmatched access to the plethora of recreational opportunities in the area, but offer excellent real estate investment opportunities as well. With such close proximity to Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, these properties range from expansive fly fishing and hunting ranches to classic working cattle properties. Wyoming resident tax advantages and ranch value appreciation make investing in ranch real estate here a smart buy-and-enjoy strategy.View All Wyoming Properties
For the second consecutive year, Jackson Hole real estate broker Latham Jenkins has been named Live Water Properties’ 2022 Top Producing Broker. Jenkins represented M...