The Important of Ranching and Agriculture in the United States “Almost all of us take agriculture for granted,” says the Agriculture Council of America. To recognize the “greatness of agriculture,” they fou...
- Property Search
- Wyoming Properties for Sale
- Montana Properties for Sale
- Idaho Properties for Sale
- Colorado Properties for Sale
- Oregon Properties for Sale
- Washington Ranches for Sale
- Texas Ranches for Sale
- New Mexico Properties for Sale
- Utah Properties for Sale
- Georgia Properties for Sale
- South Carolina Properties for Sale
- Nebraska Properties for Sale
- About Us
Stay Up To Date Join Our Newsletter
Emily Feuz StaalMarketing Director/Sales Associate
Sales Associate 2021 – Present
Marketing Director 2016 – Present
Emily joined the marketing team at Live Water Properties in June 2016. Previously she held the marketing manager position at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa and Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, both Noble House Hotels and Resorts properties. She began her marketing career at Jackson Hole’s iconic Wort Hotel where she began as an intern and worked up to marketing manager. Her results-driven attitude, creativity, and love of the outdoors has brought a dynamic influence to each position. Her strategic planning, creative eye and expertise led to multiple records years at all hotels. Emily was an integral part of the public relations efforts at the hotels, where her keen understanding of industry trends helped her to collaborate with PR firms on stories, familiarization trips and pitches.
- Teton County 4-H Beef Superintendent
- Past member of the Teton County Fair Board, served as chair and vice-chair
- World Series of Team Roping
- Jackson Hole Land Trust Open Space Council
- Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Communications, Cum Laude
University of Wyoming
Emily is a fourth-generation Jackson Hole native, whose family homesteaded in what is now Grand Teton National Park. Coming from a family of ranchers she loves the Western way of life that brought her great-grandparent to the Tetons in 1911. She enjoys spending time with her husband, who is a rancher and fly fishing guide, spending time in the outdoors fly fishing, team roping, pheasant hunting, downhill skiing and volunteering with the local 4-H club during the county fair.
For the second consecutive year, Jackson Hole real estate broker Latham Jenkins has been named Live Water Properties’ 2022 Top Producing Broker. Jenkins represented $98M in real estate sales volume to earn this ti...