West Fork Bitterroot Fishing Cabin
Details & Features
The West Fork Fishing Cabin sits on 15 beautiful acres and features stunning open mountain and river views. Enjoy easy walking access to the West Fork of the Bitterroot for fishing and private access to countless acres of Bitterroot National Forest for additional recreation. Proximity to the town of Darby and Hamilton makes this an easily accessible and functional recreational offering. A quaint two-bedroom log cabin completes this quintessential Montana property.
- Exceedingly rare lower west fork river area property on 15 acres accessed by private bridge
- 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom cabin built in 1992
- Septic replaced in 2015
- Wood Stove with Mini-Split heating and cooling
- Irrigation rights
- Good Cell Service with proximity to towns of Darby and Hamilton
- Excellent wade fishing opportunities
- The West Fork wraps the North and West boundaries allowing easy access through a strip of National Forest
- Trail access and additional National Forest boundary to the South
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.View All Montana Properties
Considering Buying a Ranch in Montana?
Why are you interested in owning a Montana Ranch? You may be searching for a Montana ranch for sale because you have become a fan...
10 Things to Love About Fredericksburg
Located 70 miles north of San Antonio and 78 miles west of Austin, Fredericksburg, TX is an idyllic town in the heart of the Texas...
National Ag Day
The Important of Ranching and Agriculture in the United States “Almost all of us take agriculture for granted,” says the Agriculture Council of America. To...