- Total combined 617 acres includes 450+/- acres tillable, 400+/- acres under center pivot, 11 acres of tidal marsh land, 150 acres in centipede sod production, 40 acres of coastal Bermuda hay, Remaining balance 260 acres row crop production
- Remaining balance 260 acres row crop production
- 5 irrigation wells
- Ditched and cross ditched , well drained soils
- 2 active permitted dirt pits producing annual revenue streams , total area 15 acres
- 72 acres under long term lease with BJWA ( $ 60,000 annually)
- 1,226 sq. ft. farm manager’s house built in 1989
In the heart of the Carolina Lowcountry, Henry Farms is part of a historic and agricultural legacy. Located on quiet St. Helena Island, a stronghold of the Maritime agricultural community that has cultivated the fruits of these lands and waters since before the Civil War, the roots here run deep. Henry Farms embodies all that this bountiful coastal region has to offer, with a total combined acreage of 617, including 11-acres of picturesque tidal marsh where shrimp pop, and egrets fish the tranquil creek banks. The property holds vast potential for those seeking a working farm as well as a place to enjoy the storied Lowcountry life.