- Private gated community and access
- 15+ acres backing up to conservation maritime forest
- 3 acre stocked/aerated fish pond
- Charming “Fish Camp” with large deck, great room, kitchen, bath and bunkroom built in 2017
- Spectacular 2 bedroom/3 bathroom guest house with pool and outdoor entertaining space, built in 2018
- Perfect future homesite among venerable live oaks
- Established landscaping, orchards and southern gardens surround the property
- Located in world acclaimed Palmetto Bluff, SC with membership access to the many resort amenities
Driving through the gates into Retreat, the outside world fades away and is replaced by a timeless serenity as one winds through the long driveway lined by venerable 200 year old live oaks. Tucked off to one side, designed in harmony with the land and incorporating environmentally forward concepts, is the two bedroom, three bath guest cottage. Floor to ceiling windows are the mainstay of every room, bringing the gardens, orchards and maritime forest into the home. A large chef’s kitchen and open concept great room ensure plenty of gatherings while the outdoor entertainment area with fireplace, pool and terrace guarantee a place equal for quiet solitude or lazy afternoon gatherings. Two master suites with spa bathrooms bring a luxurious finish to the day.
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.