- Private gated community and access
- 15+ acres backing up to conservation maritime forest
- 3 acre stocked/aerated fish pond
- Charming “Fish Camp” with large deck, great room, kitchen, bath and bunkroom built in 2017
- Spectacular 2 bedroom/3 bathroom guest house with pool and outdoor entertaining space, built in 2018
- Perfect future homesite among venerable live oaks
- Established landscaping, orchards and southern gardens surround the property
- Located in world acclaimed Palmetto Bluff, SC with membership access to the many resort amenities
Driving through the gates into Retreat, the outside world fades away and is replaced by a timeless serenity as one winds through the long driveway lined by venerable 200-year-old live oaks. Tucked off to one side, designed in harmony with the land and incorporating environmentally forward concepts, is the two-bedroom, three bath guest cottage. Floor to ceiling windows are the mainstay of every room, bringing the gardens, orchards and maritime forest into the home. A large chef’s kitchen and open concept great room ensure plenty of gatherings while the outdoor entertainment area with fireplace, pool and terrace guarantee a place equal for quiet solitude or lazy afternoon gatherings. Two master suites with spa bathrooms bring a luxurious finish to the day.
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.