Retreat at Palmetto Bluff
Details & Features
Driving through the gates into Retreat, the outside world fades away and is replaced by a timeless serenity as one winds through the long driveway lined by venerable 200-year-old live oaks. Tucked off to one side, designed in harmony with the land and incorporating environmentally forward concepts, is the two-bedroom, three bath guest cottage. Floor to ceiling windows are the mainstay of every room, bringing the gardens, orchards and maritime forest into the home. A large chef’s kitchen and open concept great room ensure plenty of gatherings while the outdoor entertainment area with fireplace, pool and terrace guarantee a place equal for quiet solitude or lazy afternoon gatherings. Two master suites with spa bathrooms bring a luxurious finish to the day.
- Private gated community and access
- 15+ acres backing up to conservation maritime forest
- 3 acre stocked/aerated fish pond
- Charming “Fish Camp” with large deck, great room, kitchen, bath and bunkroom built in 2017
- Spectacular 2 bedroom/3 bathroom guest house with pool and outdoor entertaining space, built in 2018
- Perfect future homesite among venerable live oaks
- Established landscaping, orchards and southern gardens surround the property
- Located in world acclaimed Palmetto Bluff, SC with membership access to the many resort amenities
South Carolina Land for Sale The state of South Carolina offers the real estate enthusiast remarkable diversity. The Smoky Mountains and cooler weather of the upcountry offer trout streams and gracious living with easy access to metropolitan cities like Charlotte, Atlanta and Greenville. The midstate is home to world famous equestrian enclaves and vast timber and farming properties. Head east to the coast and one will find some of the most extraordinary plantations along the rivers and creeks that feed directly into the Atlantic. Along the coast, choose salt or fresh water fishing on any given day, and similarly, throughout the state, there’s nearly year...View All South Carolina Properties
Considering Buying a Ranch in Montana?
Why are you interested in owning a Montana Ranch? You may be searching for a Montana ranch for sale because you have become a fan...
10 Things to Love About Fredericksburg
Located 70 miles north of San Antonio and 78 miles west of Austin, Fredericksburg, TX is an idyllic town in the heart of the Texas...
National Ag Day
The Important of Ranching and Agriculture in the United States “Almost all of us take agriculture for granted,” says the Agriculture Council of America. To...