Paradise Valley Ranch
Details & Features
Situated in the heart of the spectacular Paradise Valley of southwest Montana, the Paradise Valley Ranch is one of the most notable and significant ranches for sale in Montana in recent years.
Consisting of 9,540± total acres of which 9,260± acres are deeded and 280± are BLM lease, the ranch offers significant recreational and agricultural components and is home to a varied wildlife community including mule deer, white-tailed deer, elk, moose, bear, antelope, mountain lion, Hungarian partridge and both blue and ruffed grouse. In terms of the elk population, it is estimated that there are between 600 and 2,000 head frequenting the ranch at any given time.
Lying mostly in a contiguous block, the ranch spans the majority of Antelope Butte on the west side of the Paradise Valley, and looking easterly to the rugged Absaroka Range, the ranch arguably enjoys some of the most dramatic and magnificent panoramic mountain views of any property located in the Rocky Mountain West. The often touted “Big Sky Views” commonly associated with Montana is an understatement in this case – the big views from this property are absolutely incredible. In addition to abundant native range pasture, the ranch contains 1,700± acres of prime irrigated crop land, the majority of which is under pivot, and the ranch controls an abundance of senior water rights. A small portion of the ranch borders National Forest lands, and portions of Dry Creek and lower Trail Creek flow through the property. This Montana ranch also lies just a few miles from the trout-rich Yellowstone River and the world-renowned Armstrong and Nelson Spring Creek fisheries.
One compelling aspect of the ranch is that it is comprised of dozens of individual tracts of land suggesting strong conservation easement viability. While mostly unimproved, this Montana ranch offers a multitude of wonderful homesites, and a few individual tracts have private road access as well as buried utilities already in place.
The surrounding area is one of the most sporting-oriented locations in Montana, renowned for a number of legendary fisheries and world-class hunting options for upland birds, waterfowl and big game. The Paradise Valley Ranch is a beautifully vast and productive property. With its premier location near two of Montana’s most desirable communities, this is a once in a lifetime purchase opportunity.
- One of the most notable and significant ranches for sale in Montana in recent years.
- 9,540± total acres of which 9,260± acres are deeded and 280± are BLM lease
- Located in Park County, Montana approximately 9 miles south of Livingston and 32 miles southeast of Bozeman, on the west side of the Paradise Valley
- 1,700± acres of prime irrigated crop land, the majority of which is under pivot, and the ranch controls an abundance of senior water rights
- This Montana ranch offers significant recreational and agricultural components
- Home to a varied wildlife community including mule deer, white-tailed deer, elk, moose, bear, antelope, mountain lion, Hungarian partridge and both blue and ruffed grouse.
- Highly desirable location, tremendous panoramic views, strong conservation easement possibilities
Trust Live Water Properties to list ranches for sale in Montana that suit every sporting passion. Ranch real estate in the beautiful state of Montana can be purchased near Big Sky, Bozeman, Livingston, Big Timber and Whitefish. Picturesque fly fishing properties can be found on rivers like the Big Hole, Beaverhead, Yellowstone, Smith, Jefferson, Madison, Gallatin and many other prolific, native trout fisheries, while the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem provides the backdrop to Montana horse and cattle ranches. The variety of ranch properties for sale in Montana fulfill every outdoor-loving whim.View All Montana Properties
Live Water Properties is pleased to announce the expansion of their platform in the southeastern United States, with the addition of Bill Calton and Jon...