- 4000 +/- feet of frontage on the Fall River
- Magnificent views of the Teton Range and Yellowstone National Park
- Productive irrigated farmland
- 8 separately deeded lots allowing for multiple residence or a family compound
- 4 miles to Ashton, 35 miles to Driggs and 20 miles from Yellowstone National Park.
The Trestle Bridge Ranch is perfectly positioned east of Ashton, Idaho, on the banks of the Fall River. Consisting of 114 acres with approximately 4,000 feet of pristine river frontage on one of eastern Idaho’s premium wild trout fisheries. Trestle Bridge is flush with big views of the magnificent Teton Range to the East and Yellowstone National Park to the North. With prime river frontage, water rights and the flexibility to build multiple residences, Trestle Bridge Ranch offers a rare combination in today’s marketplace.
Get To Know Idaho Ranches for Sale in Idaho
Idaho ranches for sale offer a variety of opportunities for water and wildlife recreation against the backdrop of the majestic Teton Range. Breathtaking hunting properties and Idaho cattle ranches can be found throughout the state in such rising resort communities as Teton Valley, ID, while fly fishing ranches sit on the banks of the Snake River, the Warm, the Fall, and the Teton, to name a few. Only moments away from world class recreation opportunities such as powder skiing and upland bird hunting, contact Live Water Properties for more information on purchasing Idaho ranch real estate in Idaho.