- 117 Acres tucked up again the Caribou – Targhee National Forest
- Six miles to Driggs, ID and 32 miles to Jackson Hole, WY
- Varied topography with robust tree cover and numerous elevated homesites
- Several springs and a year round reach of Sorenson Creek
- Rich in wildlife with Elk and deer residing on the property
This 117 acres in diverse in vegetation and rich in tree cover, the lower acreage consists of fertile meadows which transition to groves of aspen and conifer trees. Numerous potential homesite locations exist, each with varied topography, views and tree cover. Sorenson Creek flows through the southern corner of the property, providing an important wildlife attractant for the area. Located just 6 miles south of Driggs, ID and 32 miles from downtown Jackson Hole, WY.
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Idaho Ranches for Sale in Idaho
Idaho ranches for sale offer a variety of opportunities for water and wildlife recreation against the backdrop of the majestic Teton Range. Breathtaking hunting properties and Idaho cattle ranches can be found throughout the state in such rising resort communities as Teton Valley, ID, while fly fishing ranches sit on the banks of the Snake River, the Warm, the Fall, and the Teton, to name a few. Only moments away from world class recreation opportunities such as powder skiing and upland bird hunting, contact Live Water Properties for more information on purchasing Idaho ranch real estate in Idaho.