- Over 1 mile of deeded frontage on Teton
- Borders 780 acres state section protecting views to north
- 17 miles from downtown Driggs, Idaho
- 510 acres irrigated under pivot
- Total tillable acreage 697 acres
- Annual yield 2,550 ton of alfalfa hay (average 5 ton/acre)
- Critical Winter range for elk and mule deer on site.
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Teton Valley Ranches for sale in Driggs, Victor and Tetonia, Idaho
Located on the quiet western side of the famous Teton Mountain Range, Teton Valley, Idaho consists of three main towns, Driggs, Tetonia and Victor. Driggs is the largest and the Teton County seat. Teton Valley provides all the services and amenities one needs such as restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, and multiple golf resorts. There is private air service at Driggs Reed Memorial, and its 7,300 foot runway is equipped for plans and jets of all sizes. Teton Valley is also home to Grand Targhee Ski and Summer Resort, consistently ranked among the top ski resorts in the country and host to a number of summer music festivals.
Teton Valley boasts an array of recreational diversity that is sure to satisfy outdoorsmen of all kinds. There is public fishing on the Teton River and nearby streams and creeks. The resort community of Jackson Hole, WY is 45 minutes away offering an array of year round recreational and cultural amenities, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and commercial air service.