- Over 1 mile of deeded frontage on Teton
- Borders 780 acres state section protecting views to north
- 17 miles from downtown Driggs, Idaho
- 510 acres irrigated under pivot
- Total tillable acreage 697 acres
- Annual yield 2,550 ton of alfalfa hay (average 5 ton/acre)
- Critical Winter range for elk and mule deer on site.
More property images coming soon!
Our Broker's are hard at work! New notes coming soon.
Get To Know Idaho Ranches for Sale in Idaho
Idaho ranches for sale offer a variety of opportunities for water and wildlife recreation against the backdrop of the majestic Teton Range. Breathtaking hunting properties and Idaho cattle ranches can be found throughout the state in such rising resort communities as Teton Valley, ID, while fly fishing ranches sit on the banks of the Snake River, the Warm, the Fall, and the Teton, to name a few. Only moments away from world class recreation opportunities such as powder skiing and upland bird hunting, contact Live Water Properties for more information on purchasing Idaho ranch real estate in Idaho.